Top 10 Best Mini Food Processors in 2020 Reviews
Mini food processors are a must-have for any modern kitchen. Despite their limited size, they dice, slice and puree food effortlessly. Of course, we have two types of mini food processors i.e. electric mini-processors and the manually-operated ones. Although the manual ones might pose some challenges, anyone in their right shape can still use them easily.
In this review, I am going take you through a list of the Top 10 mini food processors in 2019. Hope you find each piece of the article helpful to you.
#10 Brieftons Manual Food Chopper, Compact and Powerful Hand Held Vegetable
- This mini food processor boasts a powerful and versatile construction.
- The compact and lightweight design makes it perfect for small kitchens.
- It’s made from a food safe and BPA-free plastic.
Staring us on the 10th position is the Brieftons’ mini food processor. My parents had been using this gadget for longer than I can recall. Ideal for blending and chopping, this mini processor is perfect for blending fruits, herbs, vegetables, and nuts. The stainless steel blades offer quick chopping and mincing making it quite reliable. Additionally, it comes with a soft grip lid for added comfort. And yes, the non-skid base guarantees safety at all times. For easy cleaning, parts of this gadget come separately and are dishwasher safe.
#9 KitchenAid KFP0711ER 7 Cup Food Processor, Empire Red
- The processor is backed by a 1-year replacement warranty
- The internal reversible disc together with the multi-purpose blade makes it perfect for all ingredients.
Offering pulse, low and high-speed options, KitchenAid is among the best mini food processors I have personally used. I decided to put it to the test and the results were simply incredible. The speed options enable one to handle soft or hard ingredients with ease. I mean, with a single touch of a button, you’re able to slice, dice and puree ingredients.
Its 2-in-1 tube allows one to choose between the narrow or large opening depending on the size of your ingredients. What’s more, this food processor boasts an ultraTight technology for a leak-proof operation. With its leak-resistant ring, you can fill your bowl to full capacity without having to worry about messy outcomes.
#8 Pampered Chef Cutting Edge Food Chopper
By: Pampered Chef
- It’s affordable.
- The top-quality blade makes it perfect.
I acquired this mini food processor while still in college. There’re several things I found amazing about it. First, it features a stainless steel blade which makes it highly durable. The perfect height and diameter make it ideal for preparation of enough food for your family. Additionally, this product is dishwasher safe so there’s no stress of handwashing. I recommend it to anyone who isn’t thrilled by the idea of handwashing.
#7 Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- An instruction book is included for easy use.
- All parts of this mini food processor are dishwasher safe.
Of course, Cuisinart is a household name across the US. At least every home has an electrical gadget from Cuisinart (Or so I assume). What I love about this Cuisinart mini food processor is the fact that it boasts some incredible features. For instance, this is a four-cup processor which operates with a single touch of a button. The auto-reversing blade offers blunt and sharp edges for adequate performance. And yes, the excellent BladeLock technology keeps the blade in position for added safety.
#6 Hamilton Beach 10-Cups Food Processor, with Bowl Scraper (70730)
By: Hamilton Beach
- The large bowl can handle up to 10 cups.
- The stainless steel blade is quite durable.
Hamilton Beach mini food processor is far from one of those cheap knockoffs you might have used before. One of the key features I loved about it is the scraper attachment which greatly saves your time when pureeing or chopping. Of course, the bowl scraper works whether the processor is on or off. Something else, this food processor boasts a powerful 450W motor which offers two-speed options for adequate performance. The bowl and the blades are dishwasher safe.
#5 Chef’n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula)
- There’s no need for electricity.
- The compact, lightweight and durable construction makes it quite reliable.
Whether you want to chop large pieces of vegetables, fruits, boneless meat, nuts, herbs or ice, this is one of the best hand-powered mini food processors you can acquire. With no need for electricity, this is the perfect option for those who live in places where electricity is an issue. Of course, it also comes in handy in those times when there’s power outage. I acquired it for camping and it has been quite helpful.
#4 Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 24 Oz.
- All its parts are dishwasher safe.
- The auto-reversing blade offers two-speed options.
Just like its earlier sibling, this is one of the best mini food processors on the market. Giving you the ability to grind or chop ingredients at the touch of a button, this is a must-have kitchen gadget for every home. The 24-oz bowl which is fitted with a handle makes the entire food preparation process a breeze. And yes, it also boasts a stainless steel blade which has sharp and blunt edges for adequate performance.
#3 Proctor Silex 72500RY 1-1/2-Cup Food Chopper
By: Proctor Silex
- This gadget is built in accordance with North American standards.
- The parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Proctor Silex scoops the 3rd position. This mini food processor is a real badass! It boasts a compact and lightweight design and reduces prep time significantly. I bought it as a present for my mom and she has been enjoying using it. The anti-skid base offers adequate stability for safe use. And yes, the bowl can hold up to 1-1/2 cups which is enough for one person. The pulse function provides unsurpassed control for added comfort.
#2 Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- It’s built in accordance with North American Standards.
- The processor is dishwasher safe.
Boasting a motor power of 250W and a bowl capacity of three cups, this Cuisinart mini food processor is another great product available on the market. It allows you to chop, slice and puree ingredients with unsurpassed ease and precision. The reversible stainless steel blades make it quite reliable. The control panel allows you to chop and grind with a single push of a button. Of course, this mini food processor boasts a lightweight yet durable plastic construction.
#1 Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB900B)
- This is a 2-cup processor ideal for mincing, chopping, blending and pureeing.
- The 400W power offers quick performance.
Finally, we have the pick of the bunch. SharkNinja mini food processor is the best product on the market. Ideal for chopping and frozen blending, this is the greatest processor I have laid my hands on. First, it boasts two well-sized jars and is easy to use. With a single touch of a button, everything gets started. What’s more, the ultraTight technology guarantees a mess-free working environment. I also found its excellent pour spout and non-slip base extremely amazing.
What To Consider When Buying A Mini Food Processor
- The Size of The Bowl: If you have a large family, it’s crucial that you pick a processor with a large bowl. This way, you will be able to prepare food for your family comfortably without repeating the process over and over again.
- The Level of Noise: Normally, a typical mini food processor boasts a noise level of between 68dB and 90dB. Of course, we all want to have a quiet operation so 68dB should be perfect. However, in cases where 68dB isn’t available, you should take something close to that to avoid stress.
- The Price: The price is quite crucial. Although those cheap mini processors end up being flops, I suggest that you buy that fairly priced but not too expensive.
- The Blades: The blades are, in fact, the most feature one needs to consider. The right blades translate to better performance. Of course, the blades will be affected by the ingredients you plan to work on.
Although manually-operated mini food processors are cheaper, they may pose some challenges for some people. However, if you don’t mind them, then I suggest you grab one. In this article, we have included a few manually-operated mini processors just in case you like them. If you’re looking for best mini food processors in 2019, then this article is what you need.